“You cannot create a new reality while you have got your undivided attention upon the reality that exists.”
In this world nothing is permanent, not even COVID -19. Yes, it has impacted our lives and our business. That is the current reality for most of us. In this situation, is it important to understand on what is happening and bring the focus to what needs to happen?
Today change is everywhere. Change is impacting every aspect of our lives, at home and at work, in relationships and in transactions, our passion and our vision. It can be a daunting task for many to change with ease.
In this change, pain is being experienced, times of great or lesser discomfort is facing us. In this process of change, choosing the times when you are at your “Best Feeling Time” to Let Go of the current reality and to Let Come the new normal, change will happen with ease.
If there are any vibrations of resistance within you, it will bring stress and tension in the process of change. Having the vibrations of allowing will make change happen with ease.
Best Feeling Time … is a state of mind that comes with awareness and practice. Steps to have more of “Best Feeling Time”
- Priority: wanting to feel good at all times should be your highest priority.
- Catch Yourself: Catch yourself feeling less than good and say, “It is important for me to feel good now”. The thought will change immediately.
- See the good: Orient your thoughts to look at things that make you feel good, very soon you will develop patterns to feel good.
Steps to Let Go so as to Let Come with ease
- A Happy peaceful mind delivers better results in the now and the future. When you Let Go the current reality, it is a conscious choice to release all doubts, fear, insecurity about a situation, or the result, you allow to Let Come with faith
- Letting go is releasing anything that takes your peace away and impacts your happiness quotient in the current reality. This is a tough one as your logical mind and your heart will talk two opposite things. focusing on being happy allows the right situations.
- Letting go is accepting what is happening right now and not worrying about what will happen tomorrow. The catch word is worrying. When you Let Go and not worry, that is when you allow ease to Let Come.
- Let go of the things that are not in your control and focus on what you can control.
- Let go of the happening of the past, and the results and open up to newer possibilities and fresh beginnings as you open up to Let Come
- When you Let Go of past then you Let Come and are open to new opportunities today.
World is changing around us … let us change with ease